Help Desk Ticket Instructions
Before filling out a Help Ticket, you should search the Knowledgebase
to see if your question has already been answered
For HORTICOPIA Professional Version V users and Horticopia Education edition users:
- You should make sure that you have installed the latest updates
- If the program won't start, reinstall the software from the software disk choosing update
- If you're still having problems, fill out a Help Desk ticket and be sure to include the
- your operating system (Windows 7, 10, Server 2016, etc.)
- the EXACT error message that appears -- take a screen snip and attach it to the ticket
- Very important -- if you are running a network version, does the error occur on the server,
a client workstation, both a client workstation and the server
- Fill out the Help Desk Ticket. Be sure to enter your product number.
If you don't know it, provide a contact name and organization so we can find you in our records.
If you do not receive a response from the Help Desk within 1 to 2 business days,
check for the response in your Spam/Junk folder.
For HORTICOPIA Professional versions before Version V, we can only provide reauthorizations for the software.
We no longer provide any other support. Please see our Support Policies