Current Version/Build is
This update is ONLY for HORTICOPIA® Professional Version V Refresh It is not compatible with any other version of HORTICOPIA® Professional including pre-refresh Version V.
If you are not sure what version of HORTICOPIA® Professional you have, contact us providing your company name, contact name, and product number (if you have it).
Download and update:
- Make sure that HORTICOPIA® Professional program is closed. You may print out these instructions as a guide.
- Download the update: UpdateHortProV5R2 (click here)
- Click on SAVE when asked "Would you like to open file or save it to your computer?"
Microsoft Internet Explorer users may also choose Run.Most browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and others) will allow you to open the file (or run it) after the download is complete. If this option is not available, save this file to a folder on your local hard disk. We recommend Desktop or Documents (My Documents) so that you can easily locate the file after the download is complete.The download may take anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes, depending on your connection speed.
Important information for Windows 7, Vista, and Windows Server 2008 users running with User Account Control (UAC) enabled: You must first download the update and then run the upate as an Administrator. DO NOT choose Run or Open. First download or save the update, then open the folder containing the update, right-click on the update and choose Run as Adminsistrator. If you do not do this, you will get "disk full," "write access denied," or similar errors.
- After the download is complete, DISABLE ANY VIRUS PROTECTION then, click on OPEN to start the install. If this option is not available to you, close any open programs, locate the downloaded file (UpdateHortProV5.exe) on your hard drive, and double click it to start the update process. When the install is running, the estimated time-to-complete may vary widely and range up to 40 minutes or even more. However, the install is usually complete within 5 minutes.
- When "Installation Complete" is displayed, click FINISH to exit.
- After the update is complete and you are able to run HORTICOPIA® Professional successfully, you can locate the file (UpdateHortProV5R.exe) on your hard drive and delete it. This file is no longer needed once the update has completed.
If there are errors when executing the update...
The most likely cause is interference from your virus protection software and/or insufficient access privileges. Do the following:
- Download the update program as described above. Do not choose the Run or Open option.
- Disable any virus protection software you have running.
- Locate the update program (UpdateHortProV5R2.exe) and Run As Administrator