- How do I restore the prompts for read-only or ... (3242 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1510 views)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (1226 views)
- How do I authorize a new computer? (1216 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1138 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1135 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1134 views)
- What is an Omitted or Hidden Picture? (1132 views)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (1082 views)
- How do I find my Version/Build number? (1027 views)
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file (2012-10-16 21:30)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (2012-09-28 17:43)
- How do I decompress the database files? (2012-09-18 22:11)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (2012-08-29 19:00)
- How do I reinstall the HorticopiaPDF printer? (2012-08-07 20:30)
How do I restore the prompts for read-only or full access?
On the computer (Server or client) that is not getting the prompts and always starting in either read-only or full-access mode, open the HORTICOPIA Control Panel. You can launch the HORTICOPIA Control Panel from the Tools menu in the program or by going to Start, All Programs, Horticopia Pro V, Horticopia Control Panel.
In the HORTICOPIA Control Panel, click on the Setup tab and check Re-enable Prompting for read-only mode. Click on OK.
- Cannot create folders/files in ...
- What are the new features of Version V?
- How do I back up my authored plants, user pictures, Garden Studio data, MyLists, user notes, and print layouts?
- How do I export a picture?
- License file ## error messages - Explanations of all potential
3243/100%Last update: 2011-10-20 17:20
Author: Horticopia Support
You cannot comment on this entry