- How do I restore the prompts for read-only or ... (3251 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1535 views)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (1245 views)
- How do I authorize a new computer? (1236 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1157 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1152 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1150 views)
- What is an Omitted or Hidden Picture? (1148 views)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (1106 views)
- How do I find my Version/Build number? (1038 views)
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file (2012-10-16 21:30)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (2012-09-28 17:43)
- How do I decompress the database files? (2012-09-18 22:11)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (2012-08-29 19:00)
- How do I reinstall the HorticopiaPDF printer? (2012-08-07 20:30)
When accessing the online help in A to Z, I get an error when running under Windows Vista.
This issue is fairly common and has been addressed by Microsoft for Windows Vista users. Please see the following Microsoft weblink:
You may also find this article by searching Microsoft's website (www.microsoft.com) for "Vista and WinHlp32.exe"
- What can I do if I get an error about MSXML 6.0 during SQL Server installation?
- Error: 43 ERR_REGISTRY_QUERY
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file
- Cannot create folders/files in ...
- Running HORTICOPIA® Professional Version IV with Windows Vista or Windows 7
202/6%Last update: 2011-09-19 20:33
Author: Horticopia Support
You cannot comment on this entry