- How do I restore the prompts for read-only or ... (3241 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1506 views)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (1226 views)
- How do I authorize a new computer? (1216 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1137 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1134 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1131 views)
- What is an Omitted or Hidden Picture? (1131 views)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (1082 views)
- How do I find my Version/Build number? (1025 views)
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file (2012-10-16 21:30)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (2012-09-28 17:43)
- How do I decompress the database files? (2012-09-18 22:11)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (2012-08-29 19:00)
- How do I reinstall the HorticopiaPDF printer? (2012-08-07 20:30)
This installation path is corrupt.
The message "This installation path is corrupt" generally occurs when the program is launched from a location other than where it was originally installed.
This message will also occur if you move or rename any folder on your system that is part of the path to the HORTICOPIA® Professional program file. If you are running on a network, this message will appear if you have renamed your server computer or the share name for your disk drive. If you have uninstalled the program and reinstalled to a different directory, you will also see this message.
If you receive this message and you have moved the installation directory for HORTICOPIA® Professional, you can move the directory back to its original location to solve the problem.
If you have intentionally renamed your folders or want to run the program from the new location on your disk, you must contact Horticopia Technical Support to get reauthorized. Do not attempt to uninstall and reinstall your software, as this will not remedy the problem.
- What can I do if I get an error about MSXML 6.0 during SQL Server installation?
- Error: 43 ERR_REGISTRY_QUERY
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file
- Cannot create folders/files in ...
- Upgrading to Version V Software without the Version V Plant Library
231/7%Last update: 2011-09-08 20:46
Author: Horticopia Support
You cannot comment on this entry