- How do I restore the prompts for read-only or ... (3250 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1535 views)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (1245 views)
- How do I authorize a new computer? (1236 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1157 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1152 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1150 views)
- What is an Omitted or Hidden Picture? (1148 views)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (1106 views)
- How do I find my Version/Build number? (1038 views)
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file (2012-10-16 21:30)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (2012-09-28 17:43)
- How do I decompress the database files? (2012-09-18 22:11)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (2012-08-29 19:00)
- How do I reinstall the HorticopiaPDF printer? (2012-08-07 20:30)
Permission denied (Error 70)
If you receive this error, you probably do not have sufficient privileges on the computer that you are operating. To correctly operate HORTICOPIA® Professional, users must have the following privileges.
Version IV and V Users (local users)
- full control over the Horticopia Data folder
- read access to the picture folder (typically C:\Horticopia\HortProfPix)
- write access to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE part of the registry
- What can I do if I get an error about MSXML 6.0 during SQL Server installation?
- Error: 43 ERR_REGISTRY_QUERY
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file
- Cannot create folders/files in ...
- What should I do if, on a client computer, I get a "Not authorized" error message?
158/4%Last update: 2011-09-08 20:25
Author: Horticopia Support
You cannot comment on this entry