- How do I restore the prompts for read-only or ... (3251 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1539 views)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (1245 views)
- How do I authorize a new computer? (1237 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1161 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1153 views)
- What is an Omitted or Hidden Picture? (1152 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1151 views)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (1107 views)
- How do I find my Version/Build number? (1038 views)
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file (2012-10-16 21:30)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (2012-09-28 17:43)
- How do I decompress the database files? (2012-09-18 22:11)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (2012-08-29 19:00)
- How do I reinstall the HorticopiaPDF printer? (2012-08-07 20:30)
OCX and DLL Errors
OCX and DLL Errors with Component xxx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered; missing or invalid file(and similar)
This type of error may occur when
- Trying to start the program
- Trying to perform a particular function such as changing a plant list
- Opening an information window
- Opening a picture display
These types of errors occur because something has been corrupted on your system. One possible cause for this error is your virus checker. There are a number of virus checkers on the market that erroneously destroy system files.
The best solution is to uninstall HORTICOPIA® software (using the Windows Add/Remove programs or Programs and Features control panel) and then re-installing the software from your software CD. Follow this with downloading and installing the updates from our website. You can use the Start menu --> All Programs --> HORTICOPIA Pro V --> HORTICOPIA Update or go to our website at http://www.horticopia.com/support/TechSupp.html
- What can I do if I get an error about MSXML 6.0 during SQL Server installation?
- Error: 43 ERR_REGISTRY_QUERY
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file
- Cannot create folders/files in ...
- What should I do if, on a client computer, I get a "Not authorized" error message?
128/3%Last update: 2011-09-08 20:21
Author: Horticopia Support
You cannot comment on this entry