- How do I restore the prompts for read-only or ... (3251 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1539 views)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (1246 views)
- How do I authorize a new computer? (1237 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1162 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1153 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1152 views)
- What is an Omitted or Hidden Picture? (1152 views)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (1107 views)
- How do I find my Version/Build number? (1038 views)
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file (2012-10-16 21:30)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (2012-09-28 17:43)
- How do I decompress the database files? (2012-09-18 22:11)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (2012-08-29 19:00)
- How do I reinstall the HorticopiaPDF printer? (2012-08-07 20:30)
Error: 43 ERR_REGISTRY_QUERY
If you receive this message, the user does not have sufficient privileges to
make certain registry entries. You must start the
program once while logged on to Windows as an
Administrator. Subsequent log-ons do not need to be as an Administrator. This
should remedy the problem.
This message is not because of a HORTICOPIA Professional error. It is caused
by the security settings on your computer. Please contact your System
Administrator and provide the information in this FAQ.
- What can I do if I get an error about MSXML 6.0 during SQL Server installation?
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file
- Cannot create folders/files in ...
- What should I do if, on a client computer, I get a "Not authorized" error message?
- License file ## error messages - Explanations of all potential
326/10%Last update: 2011-06-22 18:54
Author: Horticopia Support
You cannot comment on this entry