- How do I restore the prompts for read-only or ... (3241 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1509 views)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (1226 views)
- How do I authorize a new computer? (1216 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1137 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1134 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1132 views)
- What is an Omitted or Hidden Picture? (1131 views)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (1082 views)
- How do I find my Version/Build number? (1025 views)
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file (2012-10-16 21:30)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (2012-09-28 17:43)
- How do I decompress the database files? (2012-09-18 22:11)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (2012-08-29 19:00)
- How do I reinstall the HorticopiaPDF printer? (2012-08-07 20:30)
How do I find my Version/Build number?
The simplest way is to go to the Help menu and select System Parameters.
The version/build is displayed on the third line.
If you cannot open the program, do the following:
Right-click on the HORTICOPIA professional icon
Click on Open file location
Hover the mouse over the Horticopia Pro V
The Version and build will appear at the mouse cursor
For older Winddows systems, select the Properties of the Horticopia Pro executable and look on the Details tab
- What can I do if I get an error about MSXML 6.0 during SQL Server installation?
- Running HORTICOPIA® Professional Version IV with Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Upgrading to Version V Software without the Version V Plant Library
- What are the new features of Version V?
- How do I get rid of the requirement to run as Administrator in Version V?
1026/31%Last update: 2011-09-19 21:21
Author: Horticopia Support
You cannot comment on this entry