- How do I restore the prompts for read-only or ... (3250 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1535 views)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (1245 views)
- How do I authorize a new computer? (1236 views)
- What is an activation or product number? (1157 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1152 views)
- How do I terminate my license if I have ... (1150 views)
- What is an Omitted or Hidden Picture? (1148 views)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (1105 views)
- How do I find my Version/Build number? (1038 views)
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file (2012-10-16 21:30)
- What can I do if I get an error ... (2012-09-28 17:43)
- How do I decompress the database files? (2012-09-18 22:11)
- Where is the Horticopia Data folder located? (2012-08-29 19:00)
- How do I reinstall the HorticopiaPDF printer? (2012-08-07 20:30)
Cannot create folders/files in ...
An error such as this indicates that you have some restrictions on the
Windows account that you are using.
To correctly run HORTICOPIA® Professional, users must have
adequate permissions to certain folders. Below are the specific privileges
necessary to correctly run Professional.
- Users must have full control of the Horticopia Data folder.
- Users must have read access to the pictures folder and to the Horticopia
software folder. The picture folder is typically named HortProfPix.
- Users need write access to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE section of the registry
the first time the software is executed.
For help locating the Horticopia Data folder, see Where
is the Horticopia Data folder located?.
To test whether you have full control of a folder, browse to it. Then create
a text file inside it, save it and then delete it. If you cannot at least
perform these tasks, you need to talk to your Administrator about
obtaining sufficient privileges.
- What can I do if I get an error about MSXML 6.0 during SQL Server installation?
- Error: 43 ERR_REGISTRY_QUERY
- An I/O error occurred while installing a file
- Upgrading to Version V Software without the Version V Plant Library
- What are the new features of Version V?
492/15%Last update: 2011-06-22 19:03
Author: Horticopia Support
You cannot comment on this entry